Saturday, October 23, 2010

Missing Hmwk

Please post your hmwk ASAP

Ooh also look up the work of Barry Moser.  (collect 12 images or so in a folder, you will LOVE him)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Ms. Kane. I couldn't get the picture to transfer from my phone to the computer so it took a little while to figure it out but I got it. Haha. I hope it wasn't too late. And thanks for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem thank you for getting it up. Did you get to look at Barry Moser? or Tony Sherman's portraits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I looked at Barry Moser and I liked how he used line to create form. I thought that was really cool because he got so much detail with it. I tried to do the same type of technique when I was making my prints over the summer and a few came out good when I did them like that. I also looked at some of Tony Sherman's work and I loved how he didn't blend any of the colors in some of his portraits. His work is very intriguing because you don't get to see the whole subject so it makes you wonder what the rest of it looks like.

    ReplyDelete